Provider and Customer Safety
To help ensure safe experiences and interactions, certain activities and behaviours are not allowed in our community.
In this article
- What we do allow
- What we don’t allow
- We’re here to help
What we do allow
- Self-defence: If you’re ever physically attacked during service, you’re allowed to defend yourself with proportionate force until the danger has ceased.
What we don’t allow
- Threats or abuse: Threats, violence or abuse towards others have no place in our community.
- Sexual assault and misconduct: Sexual assault and sexual misconduct of any kind are prohibited. Any unwanted or unsolicited touching, flirtatious or sexual behaviours, or conversations about personal relationships or sexual preferences are not acceptable.
- Dangerous or illegal animals: Any animal whose breed or species is illegal to own in Ireland is prohibited. Domestic, farm and wild animals that may present a safety risk during service must be properly contained and proactively disclosed. Animals that haven’t shown signs of presenting a risk do not need to be disclosed as the disclosure tool is for “dangerous animals”.
- Explosive devices, incendiary devices or assault weapons: These items are never allowed at a service location even if it’s legal to have them with you.
- Unsecured/undisclosed weapons. Any legally owned weapons must be properly disclosed and secured.
We’re here to help
If there’s an emergency in progress, please contact emergency services or law enforcement authorities for assistance.
For other safety issues, you can contact us at our Help Centre.
We take threats very seriously and may contact authorities to request a check if we are notified that there is an imminent safety risk. If you or someone else feels threatened or unsafe, please first contact law enforcement authorities for assistance.
As always, if you witness or experience behaviour that you believe may go against our terms or policies, please let us know.