One of the ways Car Valet Hero fosters trust between Providers and Customers is through our review process, which helps our community make informed decisions and provides Providers with honest feedback to help them improve. Our Reviews Policy is intended to help ensure the feedback provided through our review system is authentic, trustworthy, and useful to our community.
Reviews must be unbiased, contain relevant information reflecting the actual experience of the reviewer about their experience, and follow our Content Policy.
Reviews should be unbiased
- Members of the Car Valet Hero community may not coerce, intimidate, extort, threaten, incentivise or manipulate another person in an attempt to influence a review, like promising compensation in exchange for a positive review or threatening consequences in the event of a negative review.
- Reviews may not be provided or withheld in exchange for something of value—like a discount, refund, reciprocal review, or promise not to take negative action against the reviewer. They also may not be used as an attempt to mislead or deceive Car Valet Hero or another person. For example, Customers should not write biased or inauthentic reviews as a form of retaliation against a Provider who enforces a policy or rule, use a second account to leave another review, or coordinate with others to manipulate the review system.
- Reviews may only be provided in connection with a genuine experience. For example, Providers are not allowed to offer a free service in exchange for a positive review.
- Reviews may not be used for the purpose of harming competition. For example, Providers are not allowed to post biased reviews of listings they are affiliated with or directly compete with.
Reviews should be relevant
- Reviews must provide relevant information about the reviewer’s experience with the Provider and Service that would help other community members make informed booking decisions.
- If a Customer never arrived for their service, their review may be removed.
Reviews should follow our content policy
Reviews may not contain explicit, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, illegal or other content that violates our Content Policy.
Reporting reviews under this policy
To report a review for violating this policy, contact us.
If a review violates this policy, we may remove that review, including any associated ratings and other content. We take the removal of any review seriously and only do so where there is a clear violation of this policy. Depending on the nature of the violation, we may also restrict, suspend, or remove the associated Car Valet Hero account.
Responding to reviews
While we expect all community members to post reviews that represent their genuine experience and contain accurate information, we do not generally mediate disputes concerning the truth of reviews. Instead, we allow individuals to post responses to reviews within 30 days.