By providing services on Car Valet Hero, you agree to abide by our terms and policies, including our Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to enforce at our sole discretion. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate a Provider’s account.
In order to protect our community and business, the following behaviours are prohibited:
Taking people off the Car Valet Hero platform for new, partial or future bookings
- Contacting potential Customers prior to booking on Car Valet Hero to move the booking off Car Valet Hero (e.g. offering discounts to book off Car Valet Hero)
- Asking Customers to fill in forms, or call, email, or otherwise contact you via a non-Car Valet Hero communication channel prior to accepting booking requests
- Cancelling existing bookings and having Customers rebook off Car Valet Hero
- Asking or encouraging Customers to book outside of Car Valet Hero for repeat or future bookings
- Including links or embedding buttons (e.g. footers, headers) that take people off Car Valet Hero to another website in any messages to Customers, including emails sent via Car Valet Hero’s email system
Asking Customers for, or using, contact or identity information in ways unrelated to their booking or that compromise the quality of their booking
- Asking Customers for contact information prior to booking; all customer communications prior to booking must be on Car Valet Hero
- Soliciting Customers for their email, postal address or other communication channels using the Car Valet Hero messaging or emailing system after a booking
- Asking for or using Customers’ contact information to settle additional payments outside of Car Valet Hero’s platform; all payments related to a customer’s booking, including extensions of a booking (and besides exceptions identified below), must go through Car Valet Hero (e.g. using the Resolution Centre)
- Using contact information provided by Car Valet Hero for other purposes that violate our Terms of Service
- Selling, sharing or using customer contact information for marketing communications or signing Customers up for contact lists
- After accepting a booking, you may ask a customer to confirm that the contact information provided by Car Valet Hero is an appropriate way to get in touch during the pre-service period or if the customer requests an alternative means of communication after booking
- You may use an alternative means of communicating with a customer if requested by a customer after booking (e.g. chat app). However, you must ensure such communications comply with the other requirements of this policy
Taking people off the Car Valet Hero platform for feedback and reviews
You may not ask Customers to review a Car Valet Hero booked Service on a non-Car Valet Hero website or to fill in a survey regarding a Car Valet Hero booked Service on a non-Car Valet Hero website (such as a form off Car Valet Hero) unless you are an approved Car Valet Hero partner. These actions take valuable input about services away from the Car Valet Hero community. We want Customers to share their feedback directly on Car Valet Hero so that other Customers may benefit from their insights.
Requiring Customers to use other websites or apps to physically access their listing
- Asking Customers to create a separate account or to register on another website besides CarValetHero.ie for the purposes of gaining entry to a listing
- Asking Customers to install a third-party app to access a listing; all listings on Car Valet Hero should be accessible to a customer without requiring that they have another app or account.