- Treat your Provider’s property like your own
- Follow the Provider’s rules and requirements
- Communicate promptly with the Provider if issues come up
Details of the ground rules
Treat your Provider’s property like your own
Where customers cause damage, we expect them to inform Providers of the damage as soon as possible and work with the Provider to find a reasonable solution. Customers are expected to pay reasonable requests for reimbursement if they’re responsible for damage, missing items, or unexpected costs. Learn more about getting charged for damage.
Follow the Provider’s rules
- Show-up time: customers should respect their Provider’s booking window. Any show-ups before or after the designated window should be approved by the Provider.
- Collection time: customers should respect the vehicle collection times agreed with the Provider.
- Smoking: customers should not smoke inside Providers’ premises unless they are allowed to do so by the Provider. This includes the use of tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes, etc.
- Approvals for pets: customers should not bring any pets inside a Provider’s premises without their prior consent and approval. Note that service animals are not considered pets.
- Commercial filming and photography: customers should not organise or participate in filming or photography that is intended for commercial use or profit, without explicit permission from the Provider.
Communicate promptly with the Provider if issues come up
Good communication between a Provider and customer is important for successful service fulfilment. When customers are able to (ex: not out of cell phone range or in an environment where the use of cell phones is prohibited by law, etc.), they should respond to Providers within 1 hour when a Provider is reaching out with an inquiry or to resolve an issue.
Reporting a violation
Car Valet Hero encourages Providers to promptly report violations of these ground rules.
When a Provider is dealing with a suspected or actual violation of these ground rules, we ask that they:
- Communicate with the customer—this is often the quickest path to resolution.
- Document the issue through the Car Valet Hero message thread, an emailed complaint, photos, etc.
- Report any issues by www.carvalethero.ie/contact/ or submit a damage request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave an honest review with feedback so that the customer can improve for future Providers.
Holding customers to these ground rules
We are committed to enforcing these ground rules.
Actions we take may include providing information to customers about the policy and issuing warnings. When repeated or severe violations of these ground rules are reported, customers may also be suspended or removed from our community.
Like always, Providers can also add a written set of additional rules to their standard rules. Providers’ additional rules should specify anything else that’s off-limits for customers. If a customer violates any of the standard and additional Provider rules, we’ll support the Provider if they need to cancel the booking.