Avoiding Fraud, Scams, and Abuse
We take steps to protect Car Valet Hero’s platform’s integrity and mitigate the risks and losses associated with fraud, scams and abuse by taking action against violators.
What we do allow
- Select off-site payments: Certain off-site payments are permitted only when permission has been granted in advance by Car Valet Hero and Customers are made aware prior to booking. This includes but is not limited to: collections of VAT, services with no price cap, parking fees, etc.
What we don’t allow
- Extortion: Providers and Customers must not use direct or indirect threats to coerce an intended outcome (e.g. a payment, review, etc.) from an individual or group.
- Off-platform activity: Providers and Customers must not communicate, share personal contact information, pay, or request payment for a booking outside of Car Valet Hero’s platform.
- Coupon and referral abuse: Providers and Customers must not attempt to misuse Car Valet Hero’s coupon and referral programme.
- Non-fraud chargebacks: Providers and Customers must not attempt to misuse or make false chargeback claims to obtain a refund.